Now guests can reserve a cabin and book a fly fishing excursion at the same time. Cabin Creekwood, in partnership with South River Fly Shop, is offering guided Virginia fly fishing packages on South River (including the new special regulation area), Jackson River, and Mossy Creek for 1/2 day or a full day. Full day float trips on the Shenandoah and Maury Rivers are also available.
You will be led by a friendly fly fishing guide with years of experience, whose measurement of success depends on helping you catch lots of fish. You can even get instruction on fly-casting and fly tying.
Bring your own equipment, or if needed, borrow from the fly shop (depending on availability).
Here’s how to book your fly fishing vacation package!
- Click here to open the reservation window.
- Select the dates of your choice and the cabin you’d like to stay in.
- Select the Fly Fishing Package.
- Pay the deposit of 50%, and you’re done!
- If you want a longer or different trip than the South River 1/2 day, please note that in the Special Instructions section, and we’ll get in touch with you regarding your other options.
Once you’ve made your reservation, we’ll have one of our guides contact you to work out the details.