Now that warmer weather is here, it’s time to get outdoors and enjoy it. Here are some of the favorite outdoor activities that our guests enjoy year after year.
- Horseback riding at Star B Stables or Appalachian Horse Adventures
- Fishing for trout in the streams or lake
- Hiking our mountain trails
- Mountain Biking
- Golfing on one of the many scenic courses located nearby
- Scenic drives along the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive
- Visiting the American Frontier Culture Museum
- Kayaking and Canoeing on Lake Monocan
- Relaxing on the sand beach at Sherando Lake
- Sitting by the creek
- Roasting marshmallows over an open fire
These are just a few of the many activities that you can enjoy while staying at Cabin Creekwood. For more information on any of these activities, just follow the links, or give us a call at 888-942-2246.