Cabin Creekwood provides a unique lodging alternative for visitors to the city of Waynesboro, Virginia. Whether you’re in Waynesboro for business or pleasure, you can experience the mountains in a close-up and personal way, in your very own virginia mountain cabin!
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- Enjoy the cool mountain breeze.
- Savor the aroma of steaks sizzling on a grill.
- Watch for birds, squirrels, deer, and other wildlife.
- Relax by a crackling fire.
- Fall asleep to the sound of the creek rippling over rocks.
Each independent, fully-furnished, virginia mountain cabin is located within fifteen minutes of Waynesboro, and comes complete with:
- Full kitchen and bathroom.
- Stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes, pots & pans, silverware, etc.
- Linens and towels.
- Separate living room.
- Fireplace or woodstove.
- Outdoor living space (deck, patio, or screened in porch).
- Outdoor fire ring.
- Heat and Air Conditioning.
Call today (888-942-2246) or explore our website for more details on our Virginia Mountain Cabins near Waynesboro.