Join us July 16 and 17, 2011 at the Andre Viette Farm and Nursery for the 15th annual Daylily and Wine Festival. You’ll enjoy live entertainment, informative seminars, arts & crafts, all kinds of foods, children’s activities, and wine tasting from many of Virginia’s premier wineries.
- Television’s BBQ Pitmasters – The Inside Scoop with John Atkins
- Gardening as Exercise – by Augusta Health
- All About Daylilies & the Most Important Tips to Make Gardening Easy – by Andre Viette
- Homeplace Earth – by Cindy Conner
- The Natural Garden – by Karl Shank
There will be a silent auction to benefit the Valley Children’s Center, and an opportunity to meet local artist Linda Patrick.
Advance tickets are available for $15/adult (21+ years with id), $5/under 21, Free for 3 & under. For more information visit http://www.daylilyandwinefestival.com/.