The Shenandoah Fall Foliage Bike Festival will be held in Staunton, Virginia October 17-19, 2008. This cycling event has options for all levels, including some great family oriented rides. Explore the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains and the historic Shenandoah Valley in vibrant fall colors, traveling over picturesque country roads with rolling hills. This ride has full support and well marked routes.
- a long sleeve Fall Festival T-shirt
- Tour Guide with map and route notes
- Full support
- Lunch Saturday at the Weyers Cave Community Center
- Brunch Sunday at Middlebrook Community Center
- Apple Dumpling Social Saturday afternoon at the Shelburne Cafeteria
- Drinks and Snacks at all rest stops
- Dance with local band Saturday night
If you love cycling and enjoy making new friends, this is one ride you won’t want to miss. Visit www.shenandoahbike.org for more information.